- Meticulously made in France.
- Race inspired and proven.
- Machined out of billet aerospace-grade alloys.
- Rotor braking track machined out of cast iron (no cheap stamping) for best heat transfer/dissipation and silky smooth braking.
- Rotor hubs feature:
- Tapered thickness spokes for optimized strength-weight ratio staggered spoke ends and button cups to spread load on larger area and prevent breaking under intense racing use.
- 6-piston design has 6 individual pads for improved piston/pad-rotor contact and better caliper-piston cooling, as well as increased caliper rigidity.
- Calipers are specific to each motorcycle and bolt up with no adapters!
- Beringer is an innovator, not a follower, as proven by their world patented designs.
- Beringer race results in 2000-2001 at the world championship level, both in superbike and endurance racing, as well as supermotard speak volumes!
- Beringer is the brake of choice for most world endurance, championship, non-factory race teams who demand efficient and reliable braking!
- Beringer improves decade-old master cylinder design and obtains a world patent on their aerotec master cylinder! are you serious about your racing?
Bolt on kit for Bonneville/Thruxton. Massive braking power upgrade.
Picture shows with a matching EBC full floating rotor
MATCHING ROTOR PRICED SEPARATELY